Have you noticed
1) We sit with company in restaurants, movies and at the beach with our eyes half glued to our mobile phones.
2) We used to pick up our mobiles to simply look busy, nowadays our mobiles are things that keep us perpetually busy.
3) We spend a good deal of our time pecking away at google, facebook, twitter, stumbleupon etc
4) That our thumbs hurt.
5) That we constantly exchange action for stimulus, action for stimulus in the virtual fast lane.
6) That it is time we took back control.